1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 large mushrooms, sliced
2 minced garlic cloves
1 (27 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach; liquid pressed out
3/4 cup steamed broccoli
6 large (room temperature) eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a high-sided 8” skillet.
- Add garlic and mushrooms; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach, stir well and cook an additional minute.
- Drain off any excess liquid then stir in broccoli.
- Beat eggs with the cream, lemon pepper and salt.
- Melt remaining butter and stir into egg mixture. Pour over vegetables and transfer to the oven to bake for 20 minutes or until set. Invert onto a large, flat plate.