- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped Yellow Onion
- 1 stalk Celery; sliced very thin
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 (10.5 oz) can Chicken a’la King*
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Chicken Broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans; drained
- 1 (15 oz) Glory Foods Honey Carrots; drained
- 1 (15 oz) Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn
- 1 (15 oz) Margaret Holmes Butter Peas (or Tiny Lima Beans); drained
- 2 (12.5 oz) cans Chicken; drained
- 1 (14.1 oz) box pre-made refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large Dutch oven or (4 quart) heavy saucepan.
- Add onions and celery; sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in celery soup, chicken a la king and chicken broth.
- Lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes; stirring frequently.
- Add all canned vegetables and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes. Divide mixture between 8 ramekins or 2 casserole dishes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crust and (if using individual ramekins) cut 4 circles from each pie crust; making sure circle is large enough to cover top of ramekin (if using 2 casserole dishes, cut pie crusts to fit over the top).
- Tuck pie crust into the dishes and vent with the tines of a fork.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in microwave and stir in herbs.
- Brush top of pie crusts with herb butter and place on a cookie sheet sheet.
Bake for 1 hour until crust is golden brown.
*Chicken a la King is located in the soup isle of the grocery store; we like Swanson brand.
*Pot pies can be frozen. When re-heating, place in pre-heated oven
(do NOT defrost) and bake at 325 for 1 hour.