1 (14.5 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans; drained well
3/4 cup freshly shaved & chopped Parmesan cheese
1 large, ripe avocado
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and using the times of a fork, smash all together well.
- Using a mini cookie or ice cream scoop, drop mounds 3 inched apart on prepared baking sheet and slightly flatten with the back of a spatula.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown around edges. Turn off oven and allow crisps to sit for an additional 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes. They will crisp up more as they cool. Serve warm with prepared Ranch dressing or dip of your choice.
- Crisps can be cooked ahead up to 6 hours and re-heated in a 400 degrees oven for 6-7 minutes.