2 14.5 oz. cans Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Turnip Greens
3/4 lb. Redskin potatoes cooked and quartered
1/2 lb. Fresh mushrooms, sliced 1/8" thick
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
1/4 tsp. Black pepper, ground
Heat a 10-12" nonstick skillet until hot. Add olive oil and immediately add cooked potato quarters and mushrooms.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are browned and mushrooms are softened and slightly browned. Stir in the black pepper.
Add Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Turnip Greens and stir until well mixed with the potatoes and mushrooms. Heat until the greens are simmering.
Serve immediately with Glory Foods® Hot Sauce.
More Vegetables Ideas!
- Southwestern Style Bruschetta
- Sautéed Creamy Mixed Greens
- String Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Southern Fried Cabbage
- Fresh - Greens and Seasoned Tomatoes
- Fresh - Baked Squash Casserole
- Fresh - Cabbage with Sausage and Apples
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern-style Long-cooked Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Simmered Southern Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Skillet Steamed Vegetables
- Sensibly Seasoned - Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Fresh - Garlic Greens
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- String Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned - Condiment Ideas For Southern Greens
- Fresh - Baked Yellow and Zucchini Squash Casserole
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.