3 qt. Water
1 lb. Glory Foods® Pre-Cut and Washed Collard, Turnip, Mustard, Kale or Mixed Greens
1 Tbsp. and 1 (additional) tsp. of Glory Foods® Beef Seasoned Cooking Base
Mix water and Glory Foods® Beef Seasoned Cooking Base in a two-gallon pot. Stir in Glory Foods® Pre-Cut and Washed of your choice.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
Simmer covered for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
The broth will be reduced to 3-4 cups.
More Vegetables Ideas!
- Southwestern Style Bruschetta
- Sautéed Creamy Mixed Greens
- String Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Greens and Seasoned Tomatoes
- Fresh - Baked Squash Casserole
- Fresh - Cabbage with Sausage and Apples
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern-style Long-cooked Greens
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Simmered Southern Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Skillet Steamed Vegetables
- Fresh - Garlic Greens
- Sensibly Seasoned - Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- String Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Southern Fried Cabbage
- Sensibly Seasoned - Condiment Ideas For Southern Greens
- Fresh - Baked Yellow and Zucchini Squash Casserole
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.