12 oz. bag Glory Foods® Yellow Squash
1 cup Onion, white, cut into 1/4"slices
1 ea. Eggs, beaten
1 cup Milk
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black pepper
1 cup Round crackers, crushed
1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
Pan release spray, as needed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Blanch Glory Foods® Yellow Squash and white onion slices in boiling water until tende for about 4 to 6 minutes.
Drain and place vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the egg, milk, salt and pepper. Add to the vegetable mix.
In another bowl mix cracker crumbs, cheese and melted butter.
Stir half of the cracker mix into the vegetable mix.
Pour into a 8" x 8" x 2" casserole dish prepared with pan release spray.
Evenly sprinkle the remaining cracker mix on top and bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly brown.
More Vegetables Ideas!
- Southwestern Style Bruschetta
- Sautéed Creamy Mixed Greens
- String Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Greens and Seasoned Tomatoes
- Fresh - Baked Squash Casserole
- Fresh - Cabbage with Sausage and Apples
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern-style Long-cooked Greens
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Simmered Southern Greens
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Skillet Steamed Vegetables
- Fresh - Garlic Greens
- Sensibly Seasoned - Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- String Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Southern Fried Cabbage
- Sensibly Seasoned - Condiment Ideas For Southern Greens
- Fresh - Baked Yellow and Zucchini Squash Casserole
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.