Mixed Greens Soup
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Mixed Greens
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can chopped tomatoes with peppers
- 1 (15 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Blackeye Peas (drained)
- 1 (15 oz.) can navy beans (drained)
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 lb. smoked sausage (chopped into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 dash Glory Foods Hot Sauce
- Pour Glory Foods Seasoned Mixed Greens into a pot, and being to warm.
- In a skillet, sauté smoked sausage and onion until sausage is brown.
- Add the sausage and onion to the Glory Foods Turnip Greens, along with the tomatoes, chicken broth, Glory Foods Seasoned Blackeye Peas, beans and Glory Foods Hot Sauce.
- Heat for 30 minutes or longer to marry flavors. Serve with warm cornbread, if desired.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.