Spicy Tomato & Okra Stew
- 2 tbs. canola oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup water
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomato and Okra, drained
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add diced onion and saute until tender.
- Add garlic, cayenne, cumin and pinch of black pepper. Cook for 1 minute to blend the flavors.
- Add water and 2 cans Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomato and Okra (drained). Simmer until the mixture begins to thicken, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Remove the stew from the heat and stir in cilantro. May serve over rice.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.