Heart Healthy 4 Bean Chili
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 3/4 cup diced yellow onion (about 1/2 small onion)
- 2 tsp. freshly minced garlic
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Blackeye Peas
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Pinto Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned New Orleans Style Red Beans
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with habaneros
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable juice
- Heat oil in a 6 quart saucepan; add onion and garlic.
- Saute for 2 minutes until fragrant then stir in chili powder, cumin and black pepper.
- Add all Glory Foods Beans, diced tomatoes and vegetable juice; simmer on low for 20 minutes.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.