Slow Cooker Red Beans & Greens Soup
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned New Orleans Style Red Beans
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 cup farro or barley
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Glory Foods Hot Sauce
- black pepper
- 1 cup Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Mixed Greens
- Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker, except for the Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Mixed Greens and Seasoned New Orleans Style Red Beans.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add mixed greens and red beans to slow cooker broth, and cook an additional 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Karman Meyer, registered dietitian and nutritionist
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.