Red Beans & Sausage Soup
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced, 1/4"
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced, 1/4 "
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced, 1/4"
- 1 1/2 cup smoked sausage or Andouille sausage, cooked and diced 1/4"
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods New Orleans Style Red Beans
- Place oil, onions, red and green bell peppers, and sausage in a two-quart saucepan.
- Saute on medium heat with 1/4 cup of chicken broth and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add black pepper and stir into the vegetables.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.
Sweet Potato Casserole, 15 oz.Our Sweet Potato Casserole is perfect for preparing your favorite casseroles and pies without all the extra work! Learn More »
From Our BlogHeart Health Month: Be Sensibly Seasoned About It!