1 tsp. canola oil
1/2 cup white onion, diced, 1/4"
1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced, 1/4 "
1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced, 1/4"
1 1/2 cup smoked sausage or Andouille sausage, cooked and diced 1/4"
1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
4 cups chicken broth
2 cans (15 oz) Glory Foods® New Orleans Style Red Beans
- Place oil, onions, red and green bell peppers, and sausage in a two-quart saucepan.
- Saute on medium heat with 1/4 cup of chicken broth and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add black pepper and stir into the vegetables.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
More Soups & Chili Ideas!
- Chili Con Carne
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Chicken Fajita Stew
- Red Beans & Greens Soup with Corn Muffins
- Slow Cooker Red Bean Chicken Chili
- Creole Crawfish & Andouille Sausage Soup
- Onion Soup
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Red Beans and Sausage Soup
- Quick Bean and Ham Soup
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Noodle Soup
- Sensibly Seasoned Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
- Sensibly Seasoned Vegetarian Gumbo
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Cream of Chicken Soup
- Sensibly Seasoned 4 Bean Chili
- Skillet Corn Muffins
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.