1 tsp. Canola oil
1/2 cup White onion, diced, 1/4"
1/4 cup Red bell pepper, diced, 1/4 "
1/4 cup Green bell pepper, diced, 1/4"
1 1/2 cup Smoked sausage or Andouille sausage, cooked and diced 1/4"
1/4 tsp. Black pepper, ground
4 cups Chicken broth
2 15 oz. cans Glory Foods® New Orleans Style Red Beans
Place oil, onions, red and green bell peppers, and sausage in a two-quart saucepan.
Saute on medium heat with 1/4 cup of chicken broth and cook until vegetables are tender.
Add black pepper and stir into the vegetables.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
More Soups & Chili Ideas!
- Red Beans & Greens Soup with Corn Muffins
- Bean Green Chili
- Savory Ham & Vegetable Soup
- Creole Crawfish & Andouille Sausage Soup
- Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned™ Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Sensibly Seasoned 4 Bean Chili
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Noodle Soup
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Cream of Chicken Soup
- Sensibly Seasoned Vegetarian Gumbo
- Sensibly Seasoned Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken White Bean Chili
- Quick Bean and Ham Soup
- Fresh - Hearty Cabbage Soup
- Red Beans and Sausage Soup
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Broth
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Onion Soup
- Onion Soup
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Basic Chicken Broth
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Sensibly Seasoned - Southwestern Chicken Chili
- Glory Fireside Soup
- Collard and Sausage Soup
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.