- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced, 1/4"
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced, 1/4 "
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced, 1/4"
- 1 1/2 cup smoked sausage or Andouille sausage, cooked and diced 1/4"
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans (15 oz) Glory Foods® New Orleans Style Red Beans
- Place oil, onions, red and green bell peppers, and sausage in a two-quart saucepan.
- Saute on medium heat with 1/4 cup of chicken broth and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add black pepper and stir into the vegetables.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.