Glorified Veggie Chili
- 2 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, white, diced fine
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (14 oz.) cans stewed tomatoes, diced fine
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Field Peas & Snaps
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Pinto Beans
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Great Northern Beans
- 2 tbs. chili powder
- 1 tbs. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Heat oil over a low flame in a medium-sized pot.
- Add onion, bell pepper and garlic, and cook until onions are tender and golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, if desired.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.