Turnip Greens with Potatoes & Mushrooms
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Turnip Greens OR
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Turnip Greens
- 3/4 lb. redskin potatoes cooked and cut in quarters
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced 1/8" thick
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- Heat a 10-12" nonstick skillet until hot. Add olive oil and immediately add the cooked potato quarters and mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are browned and mushrooms are softened and slightly browned. Stir in the black pepper.
- Add Glory Foods Turnip Greens and stir until well mixed with the potatoes and mushrooms. Heat until the greens are simmering.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.