1 29 oz. can Glory Foods® Sweet Potatoes, drain
2 7.5 oz. boxes Glory Foods® Corn Muffin Mix
3/4 cup Milk
2 ea. Egg, large
3 Tbsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Vanilla extract
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Nutmeg
Paper muffin liners
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place Glory Foods® Sweet Potatoes in a mixing bowl and mash well.
Add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, and mix thoroughly.
In another mixing bowl, add eggs and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Add two boxes of Glory Foods® Corn Muffin Mix and milk, stirring until smooth.
Combine the sweet potato mixture and the corn muffin mixture and stir until smooth.
Line a muffin pan with paper muffin cups and fill each 2/3 full with the prepared mix.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes and allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
Note: Extra muffins freeze well after cooling at room temperature. Wrap or place in freezer bags.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Curried Green Beans with Peanuts and Coconut
- Skillet Corn Puddin'
- Broccoli Corn Bread
- Mixed Green Mesclun Salad with Black-Eyed Pea Vinaigrette
- Marinated Three-Bean Sensibly Seasoned Salad
- Glory Foods® Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Sweet Potato Cornbread Dressing
- Fried Apple Cornbread Muffins
- Sweet Potato Pudding
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Stefanie’s Carrot Cake Muffins
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Fried Sweet Potato Pies
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hoppin' John
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Southern-Style Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- South-Western Bean Salad
- Fresh - Scalloped Cabbage with Ham
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Sweet and Spicy Grit Cakes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Refried Black Beans
- Turkey, Beans and Rice Casserole
- Skillet Corn Muffins
- Corn Cakes or Pancakes
- Hoppin' John
- Sensibly Seasoned – Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Seasoned Cooking Base - One Pot Creamy Noodles and Sauce
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Creamed Spinach
- Apple Cranberry Relish
- Corn Pudding
- Sweet Potato Corn Muffins
- Glory Foods Hot Water Cornbread
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Cabbage Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned - Black Bean Cakes
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Summer Slaw
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Sensibly Seasoned - Summer Bean Salad
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Fresh - Scalloped Turnips and Ham
- Green Bean and Tomato Salad
- Glory's Jalapeño Cornbread Sticks
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.