Serves: 16-20 2" Biscuits
3 cups Flour, all purpose
3 tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Salt
3/4 cup Shortening
1 15 oz. can Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole
1/3 cup Milk, 2%
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
Cut the shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole and milk until the dry ingredients are moistened.
Roll out the dough to 1/2" thick on a floured surface. Cut with a 2" biscuit cutter.
Grease a cookie sheet with oil or cooking spray. Place the biscuits on the cookie sheet.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
More Sides Ideas!
- Curried Green Beans with Peanuts and Coconut
- Skillet Corn Puddin'
- Broccoli Corn Bread
- Mixed Green Mesclun Salad with Black-Eyed Pea Vinaigrette
- Marinated Three-Bean Sensibly Seasoned Salad
- Glory Foods® Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Sweet Potato Cornbread Dressing
- Fried Apple Cornbread Muffins
- Sweet Potato Pudding
- Stefanie’s Carrot Cake Muffins
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Fried Sweet Potato Pies
- Cabbage Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hoppin' John
- Southern-Style Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- String Bean and Tomato Salad
- South-Western Bean Salad
- Fresh - Scalloped Cabbage with Ham
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Sweet and Spicy Grit Cakes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Refried Black Beans
- Turkey, Beans and Rice Casserole
- Skillet Corn Muffins
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Corn Cakes or Pancakes
- Hoppin' John
- Sensibly Seasoned - Summer Bean Salad
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Sensibly Seasoned - Black Bean Cakes
- Sweet Potato Corn Muffins
- Seasoned Cooking Base - One Pot Creamy Noodles and Sauce
- Creamed Spinach
- Apple Cranberry Relish
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Corn Pudding
- Glory Foods Hot Water Cornbread
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Summer Slaw
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Sensibly Seasoned – String Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Scalloped Turnips and Ham
- Glory's Jalapeño Cornbread Sticks
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.