Serves: 16-20 2" Biscuits
3 cups all purpose flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup shortening
1 can (15 oz) Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole
1/3 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Cut the shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole and milk until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Roll out the dough to 1/2" thick on a floured surface. Cut with a 2" biscuit cutter.
- Grease a cookie sheet with oil or cooking spray. Place the biscuits on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Candied Yam and Apple Casserole
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Collard Medley Saute
- Corn Pudding
- Country Cabbage Casserole
- Creamed Spinach
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Escalloped Turnip Greens, Diced Turnips and Cabbage
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Greens and Hoppin' John
- Herbed Green Bean Casserole
- Hoppin' John
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Quick Savory Slaw
- Skillet Corn Casserole
- Southern Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Zesty Green Beans
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.