Serves: 16-20 2" Biscuits
3 cups all purpose flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup shortening
1 can (15 oz) Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole
1/3 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Cut the shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole and milk until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Roll out the dough to 1/2" thick on a floured surface. Cut with a 2" biscuit cutter.
- Grease a cookie sheet with oil or cooking spray. Place the biscuits on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.