Serves: 16-20 2" Biscuits
3 cups all purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon. salt
3/4 cup shortening
1 can (15 oz) Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole
1/3 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Cut the shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in Glory Foods® Sweet Potato Casserole and milk until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Roll out the dough to 1/2" thick on a floured surface. Cut with a 2" biscuit cutter.
- Grease a cookie sheet with oil or cooking spray. Place the biscuits on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Zesty Green Beans
- Skillet Corn Puddin'
- Mixed Green Mesclun Salad with Black-Eyed Pea Vinaigrette
- Glory Foods® Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Southwestern Style Bruschetta
- Cabbage Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned - Summer Bean Salad
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hoppin' John
- Seasoned Cooking Base - One Pot Creamy Noodles and Sauce
- Hoppin' John
- South-Western Bean Salad
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Turkey, Beans and Rice Casserole
- Quick Summer Slaw
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Corn Pudding
- Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Creamed Spinach
- Apple Cranberry Relish
- Southern-Style Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Black Bean Cakes
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Sensibly Seasoned - Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Sensibly Seasoned – Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.