Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Green Beans drained OR
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Glory Foods Sensibly Seasoned Green Beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can tomatoes with Italian seasonings, diced and drained
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. garlic, peeled and minced
- Place garlic and oil in a microwave-safe two-quart casserole dish, cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove hot casserole dish from the microwave and add Glory Foods Green Beans and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Cover, return to the microwave and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on high.
- Carefully remove hot casserole dish from the microwave, let sit for 2 minutes, and serve.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.