1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Lima Beans
1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Pinto Beans
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/8 tsp. black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Glory Foods® Lima Beans and Glory Foods® Pinto Beans in a mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar and pepper to the beans and mix well.
- Pour the bean mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1-1/2 hours or until the beans are thickened.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Zesty Green Beans
- Herbed Green Bean Casserole
- Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Skillet Corn Casserole
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Collard Greens and Goat Cheese Wontons With Sweet Soy Sauce
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Cabbage Casserole
- South-Western Bean Salad
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Turkey, Beans and Rice Casserole
- Apple Cranberry Relish
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Southern Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Corn Pudding
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Creamed Spinach
- Hoppin' John
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Quick Savory Slaw
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.