1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Lima Beans
1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Pinto Beans
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/8 tsp. black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Glory Foods® Lima Beans and Glory Foods® Pinto Beans in a mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar and pepper to the beans and mix well.
- Pour the bean mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1-1/2 hours or until the beans are thickened.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.
Fried ApplesSliced apples in a sweet and buttery cinnamon sauce. Learn More »
From Our BlogChef Swett’s Gloriously Stuffed Black Eyed Tomatoes