1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Skillet Corn
1 box (7.5 oz) Glory Foods® Cornbread Mix
1 large egg, beaten
1/4 cup 2% milk
Vegetable cooking spray, as needed
Paper muffin liners
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Glory Foods® Skillet Corn with Glory Foods® Cornbread Mix in a 2 quart mixing bowl.
- In a separate, bowl, mix together the milk and beaten egg. Pour into the cornbread mixture and blend until well mixed (may appear lumpy).
- Line a standard muffin tin with eight paper liners. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin liners full to the top with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Candied Yam and Apple Casserole
- Cheesy Turkey and Greens Pinwheels
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Collard Medley Saute
- Corn Pudding
- Creamed Spinach
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Escalloped Turnip Greens, Diced Turnips and Cabbage
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Greens and Hoppin' John
- Herbed Green Bean Casserole
- Hoppin' John
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Quick Savory Slaw
- Skillet Corn Casserole
- Southern Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Zesty Green Beans
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.