1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Skillet Corn
1 box (7.5 oz) Glory Foods® Cornbread Mix
1 large egg, beaten
1/4 cup 2% milk
Vegetable cooking spray, as needed
Paper muffin liners
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Glory Foods® Skillet Corn with Glory Foods® Cornbread Mix in a 2 quart mixing bowl.
- In a separate, bowl, mix together the milk and beaten egg. Pour into the cornbread mixture and blend until well mixed (may appear lumpy).
- Line a standard muffin tin with eight paper liners. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin liners full to the top with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.