1 can (14.5 oz) Glory Foods® Skillet Corn
1 box (7.5 oz) Glory Foods® Cornbread Mix
1 large egg, beaten
1/4 cup 2% milk
Vegetable cooking spray, as needed
Paper muffin liners
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Glory Foods® Skillet Corn with Glory Foods® Cornbread Mix in a 2 quart mixing bowl.
- In a separate, bowl, mix together the milk and beaten egg. Pour into the cornbread mixture and blend until well mixed (may appear lumpy).
- Line a standard muffin tin with eight paper liners. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin liners full to the top with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Zesty Green Beans
- Skillet Corn Puddin'
- Mixed Green Mesclun Salad with Black-Eyed Pea Vinaigrette
- Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Skillet Corn Casserole
- Southwestern Style Bruschetta
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Collard Greens and Goat Cheese Wontons With Sweet Soy Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned - Summer Bean Salad
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hoppin' John
- Seasoned Cooking Base - One Pot Creamy Noodles and Sauce
- Hoppin' John
- Cabbage Casserole
- South-Western Bean Salad
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Turkey, Beans and Rice Casserole
- Apple Cranberry Relish
- Quick Summer Slaw
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Corn Pudding
- Southern-Style Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Sensibly Seasoned - Black Bean Cakes
- Creamed Spinach
- Sensibly Seasoned - Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Sensibly Seasoned – Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.