Skillet Corn Muffins
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 1 (7.5 oz.) box Glory Foods Cornbread Mix
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- vegetable cooking spray, as needed
- paper muffin liners
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine Glory Foods Skillet Corn with Glory Foods Cornbread Mix in a 2 quart mixing bowl.
- In a separate, bowl, mix together the milk and beaten egg. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the cornbread mixture, and blend until well mixed (may appear lumpy).
- Line a standard muffin tin with eight paper liners. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin liners to the top with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.