1 14.5 oz. can Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Black Beans, drained
1 tsp. Canola oil
1 Tbsp. Green bell pepper, diced 1/8"
1 Tbsp. Red bell pepper, diced 1/8"
1 tsp. Garlic, minced
1 tsp. Green onion, sliced 1/8"
Put 2/3 of the drained Glory Foods® Sensibly Seasoned Black Beans in a food processor and blend into a puree.
Put oil in a nonstick skillet. Add the diced bell peppers and sauté over medium heat until softened.
Add the garlic and green onions to the pan and saute until green onions are softened and the garlic is fragrant.
Add the rest of the whole beans and the bean puree to the pan and mix thoroughly.
Heat stirring constantly until heated through and serve or use immediately.
More Sides Ideas!
- Curried Green Beans with Peanuts and Coconut
- Skillet Corn Puddin'
- Broccoli Corn Bread
- Mixed Green Mesclun Salad with Black-Eyed Pea Vinaigrette
- Marinated Three-Bean Sensibly Seasoned Salad
- Glory Foods® Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Sweet Potato Cornbread Dressing
- Fried Apple Cornbread Muffins
- Fried Sweet Potato Pies
- Sweet Potato Pudding
- Stefanie’s Carrot Cake Muffins
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Southern-Style Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Cabbage Casserole
- Hoppin' John
- Turkey, Beans and Rice Casserole
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- String Bean and Tomato Salad
- South-Western Bean Salad
- Fresh - Scalloped Cabbage with Ham
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Refried Black Beans
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Corn Cakes or Pancakes
- Sweet and Spicy Grit Cakes
- Skillet Corn Muffins
- Sensibly Seasoned - Black Bean Cakes
- Sweet Potato Corn Muffins
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hoppin' John
- Seasoned Cooking Base - One Pot Creamy Noodles and Sauce
- Creamed Spinach
- Apple Cranberry Relish
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Corn Pudding
- Sensibly Seasoned - Summer Bean Salad
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Glory Foods Hot Water Cornbread
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Sensibly Seasoned – String Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Scalloped Turnips and Ham
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Quick Summer Slaw
- Glory's Jalapeño Cornbread Sticks
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.