1 lb. Potatoes, golden (4 medium potatoes)
1-1/4 cup Water
1-1/2 teaspoons Glory Foods® Chicken Seasoned Cooking Base
1/4 cup sour cream
- Mix Glory Foods® Chicken Seasoned Cooking Base with water and blend completely.
- Wash, trim and cut potatoes in half. Do not peel.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and add chicken base mix. Cook covered for about 35 minutes at medium heat until tender.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes. With a potato masher, mash potatoes with the cooking broth.
- Blend in the sour cream and serve.
More Sides Ideas!
- Zesty Green Beans
- Skillet Corn Puddin'
- Mixed Green Mesclun Salad with Black-Eyed Pea Vinaigrette
- Glory Foods® Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Southwestern Style Bruschetta
- Cabbage Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned - Summer Bean Salad
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hoppin' John
- Seasoned Cooking Base - One Pot Creamy Noodles and Sauce
- Hoppin' John
- South-Western Bean Salad
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Turkey, Beans and Rice Casserole
- Quick Summer Slaw
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Corn Pudding
- Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Creamed Spinach
- Apple Cranberry Relish
- Southern-Style Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Black Bean Cakes
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Sensibly Seasoned - Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Sensibly Seasoned – Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.