Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- 1/2 cup uncooked bacon, diced 1/2"
- 1/4 cup onions, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure or imitation
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Glory Foods Lima Beans
- 2 uncooked bacon slices, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the diced bacon and onions in a nonstick pan. Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until onions soften and start to brown, and the bacon is mostly cooked.
- Add black pepper, maple syrup and Glory Foods Lima Beans to the pan. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the bean mixture into an 8"x 8"x 2" casserole dish. Top the bean mixture with the raw bacon slices.
- Bake for 1-1/2 hours or until the beans are thickened.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.