Green Bean Casserole
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- dash ground black pepper
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans
- 1 1/3 cups French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions
- Combine the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans and 2/3 cup fried onions. Add mixture to a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes, then stir the mixture and sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Return the casserole dish to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.