Serves: Makes 18-20 servings
- 1-1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 ea. egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup carrot, finely diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz) Glory Foods® Field Peas & Snaps
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- In a frying pan, preheat vegetable oil to 350 degrees.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the prepared mixture into the frying pan and fry until golden brown, turning only once. Remove the fritters and place them on paper towels to drain.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with your favorite dipping sauce or salsa.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Candied Yam and Apple Casserole
- Cheesy Turkey and Greens Pinwheels
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Collard Medley Saute
- Corn Pudding
- Creamed Spinach
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Escalloped Turnip Greens, Diced Turnips and Cabbage
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Greens and Hoppin' John
- Herbed Green Bean Casserole
- Hoppin' John
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Quick Savory Slaw
- Skillet Corn Casserole
- Southern Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Zesty Green Beans
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.