Serves: Makes 18-20 servings
- 1-1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 ea. egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup carrot, finely diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz) Glory Foods® Field Peas & Snaps
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- In a frying pan, preheat vegetable oil to 350 degrees.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the prepared mixture into the frying pan and fry until golden brown, turning only once. Remove the fritters and place them on paper towels to drain.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with your favorite dipping sauce or salsa.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.