Curried Kale & Sweet Potatoes
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Kale Greens
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup onions, thinly julienned
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly julienned
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- Place the olive oil, onions and red bell pepper strips in a 10-12" saute pan.
- Saute, stirring occasionally, until the onions and peppers are softened and start to brown.
- Place the garlic in the pan and saute briefly. Add curry powder and red pepper flakes to the pan.
- Place Glory Foods Kale Greens, Glory Foods Sweet Potatoes, vinegar and lemon juice in the pan.
- Heat, stirring gently, until kale and sweet potatoes are heated thoroughly and the liquid begins to bubble.
- Serve immediately.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.