3-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
3/4 cup sgar
2 Tbsp. oange zest, grated, and juice from one orange
1 can (15 oz) Glory Foods® Fried Apples, drain (with 1/2 cup liquid reserved), cut in half
Apple Cranberry Relish Recipe
- Place the cranberries, sugar, orange zest, orange juice and 1/2 cup reserved liquid from Glory Foods® Fried Apples into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir the mixture occasionally and heat until the skin on the cranberries starts to split, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and strain the cranberries, reserving both the liquid and the cranberries.
- Return liquid to the saucepan and reduce it by half over medium heat.
- Remove the reduced liquid from heat and fold in reserved cranberries and Glory Foods® Fried Apples.
- Allow the relish to cool before serving.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Zesty Green Beans
- Skillet Corn Puddin'
- Mixed Green Mesclun Salad with Black-Eyed Pea Vinaigrette
- Glory Foods® Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Southwestern Style Bruschetta
- Cabbage Casserole
- Sensibly Seasoned - Summer Bean Salad
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Hoppin' John
- Seasoned Cooking Base - One Pot Creamy Noodles and Sauce
- Hoppin' John
- South-Western Bean Salad
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Turkey, Beans and Rice Casserole
- Quick Summer Slaw
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Seasoned Cooking Base - Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Corn Pudding
- Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Creamed Spinach
- Apple Cranberry Relish
- Southern-Style Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Sensibly Seasoned - Black Bean Cakes
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Fresh - Sweet Potato Stuffing
- Sensibly Seasoned - Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Sensibly Seasoned – Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.