Apple Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sgar
- 2 Tbsp. oange zest, grated, and juice from one orange
- 1 can (15 oz) Glory Foods® Fried Apples, drain (with 1/2 cup liquid reserved), cut in half
- Place the cranberries, sugar, orange zest, orange juice and 1/2 cup reserved liquid from Glory Foods® Fried Apples into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir the mixture occasionally and heat until the skin on the cranberries starts to split, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and strain the cranberries, reserving both the liquid and the cranberries.
- Return liquid to the saucepan and reduce it by half over medium heat.
- Remove the reduced liquid from heat and fold in reserved cranberries and Glory Foods® Fried Apples.
- Allow the relish to cool before serving.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.