- 3-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sgar
- 2 Tbsp. oange zest, grated, and juice from one orange
- 1 can (15 oz) Glory Foods® Fried Apples, drain (with 1/2 cup liquid reserved), cut in half
Apple Cranberry Relish Recipe
- Place the cranberries, sugar, orange zest, orange juice and 1/2 cup reserved liquid from Glory Foods® Fried Apples into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir the mixture occasionally and heat until the skin on the cranberries starts to split, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and strain the cranberries, reserving both the liquid and the cranberries.
- Return liquid to the saucepan and reduce it by half over medium heat.
- Remove the reduced liquid from heat and fold in reserved cranberries and Glory Foods® Fried Apples.
- Allow the relish to cool before serving.
Products used in this recipe
More Sides Ideas!
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- Butter Bean Summer Salad
- Candied Yam and Apple Casserole
- Cheesy Turkey and Greens Pinwheels
- Chicken and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Collard Medley Saute
- Corn Pudding
- Creamed Spinach
- Curried Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Escalloped Turnip Greens, Diced Turnips and Cabbage
- Field Peas & Snap Fritters
- Fresh - Smoked Turkey Greens
- Glorious Oyster Dressing
- Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Green Beans and Potatoes with Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Green Beans in Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Greens and Hoppin' John
- Herbed Green Bean Casserole
- Hoppin' John
- Maple Bacon Lima Beans
- Quick Savory Slaw
- Skillet Corn Casserole
- Southern Baked Beans (Pinto and Lima Beans)
- Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Sweet and Tangy Bean Quartet
- Turnip Greens with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Zesty Green Beans
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.