Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 3 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbs. orange zest, grated, and juice from one orange
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Fried Apples, drained (with 1/2 cup liquid reserved)
- Drain Glory Foods Fried Apples, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Cup apple slices in half; set aside.
- Place the cranberries, sugar, orange zest, orange juice and 1/2 cup reserved liquid into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir the mixture occasionally and heat until the skin on the cranberries starts to split, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and strain the cranberries, reserving both the liquid and the cranberries.
- Return liquid to the saucepan and reduce it by half over medium heat.
- Remove the reduced liquid from heat and fold in reserved cranberries and fried apples.
- Allow the relish to cool before serving.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.