Two Bean Barbecue Chicken Salad
- 8 oz. (from a 16 oz. bag) Glory Foods Fresh Mixed Greens
- 1-1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Pinto Beans; rinsed
- 1/2 cup Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans; rinsed
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 small avocado; diced
- 1/3 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 2 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cubed chicken and barbecue sauce.
- Add the Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Pinto Beans and Black Beans, carrot, cabbage and the avocado to the chicken, and gently incorporate. Add in Glory Foods Fresh Mixed Greens, and toss gently.
- Pour in the Ranch dressing and the apple cider vinegar, and mix all to combine.
*You can add extra Ranch dressing if you prefer your salad well dressed.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.