Marinated Bean Salad
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Green Beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can wax beans, drained
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Combine Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Green Beans with wax beans in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper and 1 purple onion.
- In a seperate bowl, combine 3/4 cup sugar, 2/3 cup vinegar and 1/3 cup olive oil. Mix well, and pour over beans.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss, and chill overnight.
- Before serving, toss beans with marinade then drain.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.