Colorful Gloryful Pasta
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Kale Greens
- 12 oz. package Italian style sausage, cut into bite sized pices
- 6 oz. zita pasta
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. black pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- Pour olive oil into large skillet over medium heat.
- Add sausage to skillet and sauté unitl brown.
- Next, add Glory Foods Seasoned Kale Greens to the skillet, while stirring slowly.
- Meanwhile, add zita pasta to a pot of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Slowly stir sausage and kale while adding cooked zita pasta to skillet. Stir for 1 minute and then turn off heat. (Note: should be slightly brothy but not soupy)
- Pour into a large bowl and toss with tomatoes and mozzarella. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or refrigerate and enjoy cold.
Recipe by Elizabeth Patton
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.