- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small white onion; chopped
- 1 pound vegan ground chicken*
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (16 oz) can vegetable broth
- 1 (15 oz) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Great Northern Beans
- 2 teaspoons green hot sauce
- 1/2 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- Corn bread squares for serving
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute 3/4 of the onion 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add ground “chicken”, chili powder, vegetable broth and enchilada sauce; Cook 2 minutes more then add the beans.
- Turn heat to very low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce.
- Top with remaining chopped raw onion and grated cheese.
- Serve with corn bread, if desired.
*Suggested brand: Smart Ground
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.