- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 4 green onions; cut into 1/2” pieces
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Honey Carrots; drained
- 1 (8.5 oz) can green peas; drained
- 1 (7 oz) can sliced mushrooms; drained
- Soy sauce for serving
- Melt butter in a large wok (or high-sided skillet).
- Add garlic, ginger and green onions; saute for a minute or two until fragrant (do not burn garlic as it gets bitter).
- Stir in rice, carrots, peas and mushrooms and stir-fry for 6-7 minutes until hot.
- Divide between 2 large bowls and serve with soy sauce.
*This recipe can easily be doubled
Yield: 2 large servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.