Vegetable Medley in Pastry Cups
Serves: 6 (2 cups per person)
- 2 (6 count) package frozen puff pastry cups
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 yellow onion; chopped
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of celery soup (do not dilute)
- 1 (15 oz) can Sensibly Seasoned Glory Foods Tomato, Okra and Corn; drained well
- 3/4 cup (from a 15 oz can) Glory Foods Seasoned Medium Green Lima Beans
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Dried or fresh parsley
- Thinly sliced red jalapeño peppers (optional)
- Bake pastry cups according to box directions.
- In a small skillet, heat oil and saute onion for 2 minutes.
- Stir in condensed soup and when well mixed with the onions, stir in vegetables.
- Simmer on low, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes until heated through.
- Divide mixture between the 12 pastry cups and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dried parsley.
- Top with a jalapeño slice, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings (2 cups per person)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake / Cook time: 25 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.