- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion; sliced into strips
- 1 large green pepper; seeded and sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Creamed Style Skillet Corn
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1/2 basket (about 3/4 cups) cherry or grape tomatoes; quartered
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice plus wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado; diced
- Warmed corn tortillas for serving
- Sour cream for serving; optional
- Heat vegetable oil in a large cast iron skillet then add onions, green pepper and taco seasoning; saute for 10 minutes until vegetables are starting to soften.
- Stir in skillet corn, black beans and tomatoes; cook on a low, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with diced avocado, corn tortillas, sour cream and lime wedges.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.