Tomatoes, Okra & Corn Vegetable Stew
- 1 tbs. corn oil
- 1 small yellow onion; diced
- 2 small carrots; peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can French onion soup
- 2 (5.5 oz.) cans V8® Vegetable Juice
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomatoes, Okra & Corn; drained
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can whole new potatoes; drained and quartered
- Heat corn oil in a large saucepan; add onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Steam carrot (with a little water) in microwave until almost tender; about 3 minutes.
- Add French onion soup and V-8 juice to onion; mix well. Stir in carrots, Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomatoes, Okra & Corn, and potatoes. Simmer on low for 20-25 minutes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.