Spinach & Carrot Fritters
Serves: 8 fritters
- 1-1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. all purpose seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup (from a 27 oz. can) Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach; drained well & excess liquid pressed out
- Ranch dressing for serving; optional
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- In a frying pan, preheat peanut oil to 350°F.
- Scoop heaping tbs. of the prepared mixture into the frying pan and fry until golden brown, turning only once.
- Remove the fritters and place them on paper towels to drain. Serve with Ranch dressing, if desired.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.