Spaghetti with Spinach and Avocado
- 1 (16 oz) box thick spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (27 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach; drained
- 1 avocado; diced
- 1 basket cherry or grape tomatoes; quartered
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Cook spaghetti according to box directions; drain and return to pot.
- Stir in butter and spinach; mix well wth the tines of a fork.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in the avocado and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.