- 2 Teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 Cup diced yellow onion
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet chili seasoning
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable juice (such as V-8)
- 1 (15 oz) can petite diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Pinto Beans
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- Sliced radishes
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Toasted pumpkin (or sunflower) seeds
- Fresh lime wedges for serving
- Corn chips for serving
- Saute onion in vegetable oil in a large saucepan for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in chili seasoning, green chiles and vegetable juice.
- Cook 5 minutes then stir in tomatoes, pinto beans and black beans.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Top with radishes, grated cheese and pumpkin seeds.
- Serve with a fresh lime wedge and corn chips.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.