Skillet Corn Chowder
- 2 tbs. corn or vegetable oil
- 1 small yellow onion; diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper; seeded and diced
- 1 (16 oz.) can vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp. all purpose seasoning
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (room temperature)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Sauté onion and bell pepper on low heat for 3-4 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Pour in vegetable broth and all purpose seasoning; continue cooking for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Add Glory Foods Skillet Corn and cook 15 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon zest and heavy cream. Serve with a crusty bread and butter, if desired.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.