Serves: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger; minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable seasoning*
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomatoes & Okra
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 2 links vegetarian chicken sausage*; sliced into circles
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Corn muffins, for serving (optional)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add onion; saute for 2-3 minute until fragrant.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, curry powder, vegetable seasoning and black pepper; cook 1 minute more, stirring well.
- Add broth and coconut milk, reduce heat, simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes & okra, skillet corn and sausage.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes, remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
- Divide soup between 4 warmed soup bowls and serve with corn muffins, if desired.
*We like Mrs. Dash vegetable seasoning and Tofurky meatless chicken sausage.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.