Mock Pork 'n Beans
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Red Beans; do not drain
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes; drained
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tbs. tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4-6 veggie hot dogs; sliced and warmed
- dried parsley for sprinkling
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry onion 2 minutes.
- Stir in Glory Foods Red Beans and tomatoes; cook an additional 5-6 minutes then stir in barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard and vinegar.
- Continue to cook on low for an additional 5-6 minutes until heated through, then top with veggie dogs and parsley.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.