Macaroni with Green Beans & Mozzarella
- 1 (16 oz.) box corn elbow macaroni
- 1/3 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans
- 1 (2 oz.) jar pimentos; drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16 oz.) tub mini mozzarella balls
- Boil macaroni according to package directions; drain and return to pot and stir in salad dressing.
- Place Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans (with liquid) in a bowl and warm in microwave.
- Drain and add green beans to the pasta along with the pimentos. Stir gently to blend then transfer to individual bowls. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top pasta with mozzarella balls.
Yield: 6 servings
Prep & cook time: 30 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.