Kale Salad with Seasoned Field Peas & Snaps
- 1 (16 oz.) bag Glory Foods Kale Greens
- 1 (10 oz.) bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Field Peas & Snaps; drained
- 2 carrots; peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup bottled honey-mustard dressing
- 1-1/2 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 6 hard cooked eggs; sliced
- salt-free seasoning
- Place Glory Foods Kale Greens and baby spinach in a large salad bowl and toss.
- Add the Glory Foods Seasoned Field Peas & Snaps, carrots and black olives to kale and spinach mix. Chill for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing and lemon juice; pour over salad and toss well to combine.
- Divide salad between 4 large salad bowls and arrange sliced eggs on top of each salad. Sprinkle egg with salt-free seasoning. Serve with grilled bread, if desired.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.