Four Cheese Mini Ravioli Soup with Butter Beans
- 2 (16 oz.) cans vegetable broth
- 1 jalapeño pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 (9 oz.) package four cheese (refrigerated) mini ravioli
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans (drained)
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- small amount of dried parsley
- 8 grape tomatoes (cut into small slivers)
- 8 tbs. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat vegetable broth and jalapeño to a simmer in a large saucepan.
- Add (room temperature) ravioli and bring to a slight boil; cook 10 minutes then remove jalapeño (discard).
- Reduce heat to a simmer and stir in Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans; cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- To serve, divide between 4 heated soup bowls and sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with tomato slivers and Parmesan cheese. Serve this soup with garlic bread, if desired.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.