- 6 cups Glory Foods Fresh Mixed Greens
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans (rinsed)
- 1 hot house (English) cucumber; seeded and diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes; seeded and diced
- 1 carrot; shredded
- 2/3 cup chick peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen falafel balls
- 1 cup prepared hummus (dressing)
- 1/3 cup tahini sauce
- 2 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs. virgin olive oil
- Place Glory Foods Fresh Mixed Greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans to the mixed greens along with cucumber, tomatoes, grated carrot, chick peas and cranberries.
- Bake falafel balls according to package directions; set aside.
- To make dressing: whisk tahini sauce, lemon juice and olive oil together until well combined and smooth.
- Add dressing to greens and toss to coat.
- To serve, divide salad between 4 chilled plates and add a dollop of hummus and about 4 falafel balls.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.