Egg & Skillet Corn Scramble
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1/2 small, white onion; diced
- 1 green onion; minced
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1 (2 oz.) jar pimentos; drained well
- 8 whole eggs; gently whipped
- 1/2 tsp. all purpose seasoning (or salt & pepper)
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn; drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat taco boats; warmed
- 1 small, sweet yellow pepper; seeded and sliced into rings
- avocado and tomato wedges for garnish; optional
- Heat a large skillet and melt butter.
- Add onions, garlic and pimentos; sauté for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Turn heat to high, add eggs and scramble with seasoning.
- Lower heat and add Glory Foods Skillet Corn and shredded cheese; cook an additional 2 minutes until corn is heated through and the cheese has melted.
- Divide eggs between 4 taco boats and scatter sweet yellow pepper slices on the top of boats. Serve with avocado and tomato wedges, if desired.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.