Cheese Tortellini & Butter Bean Soup
- 3 (16 oz.) cans vegetable broth
- 1 Serrano pepper; sliced thin
- 1 (9 oz.) package cheese tortellini
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans
- 1-1/2 tsp. mixed dried herbs
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- In a large soup pot, bring broth to a rolling boil.
- Add Serrano pepper to broth along with tortellini; simmer (low boil) for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans and herbs; simmer for 10 minutes more (do not let boil).
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Divide between 4 warmed soup bowls with crackers of your choice; if desired.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.