Butterbean & Basil Pizza on the Grill
Serves: 2 pies (2-4 servings)
- 2 (8 inch) pizza shells
- 1 (8 oz) jar tomato pizza sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Butterbeans
- 1 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 (4 oz) can sliced black olives; drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil leaves for garnish; optional
- Heat a barbecue to medium-low heat.
- Divide pizza sauce between the two pizza shells; set aside.
- In a power blender, coarsely chop the butterbeans and then add the pesto.
- Whiz for 30 seconds and spoon onto the pizza sauce followed by the olives.
- Sprinkle cheese over the tops and grill (with the lid closed) for 3-4 minutes until cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Scatter with fresh basil, if desired.
*This recipe can easily be doubled
Yield: 2 pies (2-4 servings)
Prep time: 6-7 minutes
Grill time: 3-4 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.