Butter Bean Burritos
- 1 tbs. butter
- 4 large eggs; beaten well
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans; drained well
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- 1 tsp. salt free vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- 4 frozen hash brown potato squares
- 4 large flour tortillas
- hot sauce or salsa for serving
- Melt butter in a large skillet and soft scramble the eggs.
- Add Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans, cheese and seasoning. Cook until eggs are no longer runny and butterbeans are warmed through.
- Prepare hash brown squares according to box direction.
- Heat tortillas and place one hash brown square onto each tortilla followed by the egg-butterbean mixture.
- Fold up burrito style and serve with hot sauce or salsa.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.