Butter Bean & Avocado Toasts with Sweet Pepper Salad
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans; drained
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 thick slices French bread; toasted
- 1 (12 oz.) bag baby spinach (or greens of your choice)
- 1 sweet, yellow bell pepper; seeded and sliced
- 2 tbs. avocado oil
- no-salt vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- lemon wedges
- Smash together the Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans, avocado and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and spread onto 4 slices toasted bread.
- Place greens and bell pepper in a bowl and drizzle with avocado oil. Toss and sprinkle with vegetable seasoning.
- To serve, divide salad onto 4 plates (add a lemon wedge) and a piece of butter bean-avocado toast.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.