Bow Tie Pasta with Basil Pesto
- 1 (16 oz.) box bow tie pasta
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups prepared basil pesto
- 1 (14 oz.) can grilled artichoke heart quarters; drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans; drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans; drained
- 2 tsp. freshly grated lemon or lime zest
- Boil pasta according to box directions. Drain and return to pot along with olive oil and basil pesto; stir to coat pasta.
- Add artichoke hearts, Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans and Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans.
- Pasta can be served warm, room temperature or cold. Before serving top with freshly grated lemon or lime zest.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.