Black Bean & Skillet Corn Tacos
Serves: 10 tacos
- 1 (8.8 oz.) 10 count box taco kit (includes hard shells, taco sauce and seasoning mix*)
- 1(15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn; drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans; rinsed
- 1-1/3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 bunch radishes; sliced thin
- 1 tsp. salt-free seasoning
- Glory Foods Hot Sauce to taste
- fresh lime wedges
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans and the taco sauce in a saucepan and heat.
- Heat Glory Foods Skillet Corn in a separate saucepan or in the microwave.
- Place taco shells on a baking sheet and heat for 5 minutes.
- To fill, spoon black beans into the bottom of the taco shells and top with cheese. Place back in oven to melt cheese (just a minute or two).
- Spoon Skillet Corn onto cheese followed by sliced radishes.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mix and serve immediately with Glory Foods Hot Sauce and fresh lime.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.